Breastfeeding for babies
is a new experience for the new mother; it helps to build new special bond between mother and her baby. If you’ve been considering not breastfeeding your new born baby, you’re probably inundated with wrong information to do that. It’s a personal decision only you can make, but the benefits to do the breastfeeding are great and seemingly endless. Before you decide (or if you just need reassurance that breast milk is the right choice for you), let’s go through all the benefits to both you and baby. Breast milk provides optimal nutrition for babies. It has the right amount of nutrients, is easily digested, and is readily available.
Breastfeeding may not come naturally at first time so don’t worry at all. Before the delivery day, you have to prepare yourself for feeding him/her .you have to do some breast massage every single day.
Breast milk is 100 % complete free magnificent gift from God to mother for her kids.
Breast milk is 100 % complete natural food for all babies; it is the best food for your baby and the healthiest way to feed your kid. It contains at least 400 nutrients, hormones, water and disease fighting compounds. Here is an important info for you; the amount of breast milk woman produces has nothing to do at all with her breast size.
How can i breastfeed my baby?
After the delivery day you have to clean your hands and your breast then put a cloth or towel moistened with warm water over your breast for at least 2 minutes then make genital breast massage from all way from the top then work the way down then hold it with your hand like a C shape to help your breast to relax and produce milk.
Photo by www.britannica.com
Whether your first time is a breeze,
something of a struggle or somewhere in between, there’s a lot to learn. So the more you know about technique (how to position baby); mechanics (how to know baby is getting enough milk) and logistics (when a meal is over and when it’s time for another), the more confident and empowered you’ll feel.
Breastfeeding is all about practice between you and your baby; it may take a day, a week, or even just one single feed. Try to give yourself as much time as you need and you will get accumulated skills time after time and day after day.
Nutrition for breastfeeding moms is very important there, are some super foods you should eat to increase producing milk, like: dates, brown rice, sesame seeds, oats, almonds, yogurt, apricots, salmon and beans. And for sure don’t forget drinking water and milk. There is unsafe food to avoid eating or drinking while you are breast feeding like: food full of vitamin C, fish, alcohol, caffeine, and spices.
Breastfeeding tips newborn:
- In the first week try to bring some baby milk from any market because breast produce insufficient amount of milk in these days.
- Try to buy at least two or three nursing bras. (100% Cotton and washable)
- Try to buy nursing pillow C shape one. (100% Cotton and washable)
- Try to buy glycerin gel to avoid sore or cracked nipples.
- Finish your homework first.
- Find a comfortable quiet place to site in it before you start.
- Hold your baby in good relaxed position for you that won’t hurts your arms and you back and doesn’t annoy your kid too.
- If you have large breasts, try to lie on your side while feeding.
- If latching on hurts, try to break the suction by gently inserting your finger between your baby’s gums and your nipple (hold your breast with your hand like a C shape).
- Finally ,Try to feed your kid from both sides of your breast not only one.