How to Perform Tayammum (Dry Ablution ) Coloring Pages
Tayammum (dry ablution) you can do it in the lack of water or you are very sick and can’t move only. That’s mean Tayammum in Islam is the cleansing of the body before religious acts when there is no water available to perform wudu. And you can also use the Tayammum in some cases for the human health and its benefits such as:
- When acceptable water is not available within a one mile radius or more.
- When there is a legitimate fear that an enemy, diseases or a dangerous animal is near the water.
- When using your water for wudu would risk not having enough water to drink later and we need to save that water.
- When there is no means of getting water out of the well (no rope or bucket to draw the water).
- When using water would be dangerous to your health.
- When you don’t have enough money to purchase water that is being sold.
- When water is being sold at an unreasonable price so we will use it for drinking and cooking only.
- When there is no trace of water and no person to ask about where to find water.
Invalidators of Tayammum : Tayammum is invalidated once water is found and it is also invalidated by any of the invalidators of Wudu.
to perform your tayammum you can choose one of these objects only:
- Clean earth.
- Baked earthen pots.
- Walls made of mud, stone, or brick.
- Any item with a thick covering of dust.
And avoid these things in your tayammum:
- Food items.
- Anything that burns to ash or melts.
To get ready for your tayammum
you have to remove everything in your hands such as ring, watch ,the nail polish and any accessories for women. Take care of that If you make a mistake in the order, you must begin your tayammum from the beginning again.
1. Intention (Niyyah) is the Islamic concept of performing an act for the sake of Allah.
2. Search for a clean method of your tayammum then touch that method of your tayammum and strike your palms simultaneously on that method of your tayammum that you have chosen.
3. Rub your face with your hands. The face encompasses the right ear to the left ear. Place your palms on your forehead at the hairline and pull your hands down until they reach the bridge of your nose. Only use your palms during this process.
4. Cover each hand with a touch of your tayammum object. Move the palm of your left hand so that it covers the entire back of your right hand from the wrist bone to the fingertips. Then repeat this action with the right palm covering your left hand.
5. You will repeat the step number 2.
6. You will repeat the step number 3 but you will start this time from left ear to the right ear to finish your tayammum and be ready for praying. Please don’t forget to mention 4urbreak website link in your website.