How to Perform Ablution (Wudu) Coloring Pages
it’s the first ablution (Wudu) Coloring Pages on the internet. It’s a guide of teaching for all Muslims adults, kids , new Muslims and even who want to enter Islam how to perform the ablution right in a new lovely way. The word ablution applies to washing some parts of the body preparatory to the performance of Prayer with present of water.
The water is a must for your ablution (Wudu) and praying. That’s mean without water you can’t ablute ? Theoretically no but practically there is something called tayammum (dry ablution). In Islam, Tayammum (dry ablution) you can do it in the lack of water or you are very sick and can’t move only . Ablution or tayammum (dry ablution) both are Sunnah and the first step to pray.
This is a prerequisite which must be fulfilled, otherwise the Prayer will not be considered valid. The Hadith clearly ablution instructs that every one should start with the right part of the body first then the left one in the same order as follow:
- Intention (Niyyah) is the Islamic concept of performing an act for the sake of Allah … “Bismillah” (in the name of Allah). You may say it loud but it always come from your heart.
- Wash your hands with water three times.
- Clean your mouth by rinsing with water three times.
- Inhale water into your nose with water three times.
- Wash your face with water three times.
- Wash your lower arms from wrists to elbows with water three times, leaving no part dry at all.
- Clean your head gently wipe the entire head one time only.
- Wipe your ears inside and out one time only.
- Wash both of your feet then clean up to the ankles and be sure water goes between the toes with water three times.
Now you are ready to pray and please don’t forget to ask Allah the forgiveness to all people whom did that job to produce this great work and all Muslims too. Please don’t forget to mention 4urbreak website link in your website. This is the right time to know How to Perform Ablution (Wudu) by using Coloring Pages.