Best Fireplace Types For Fall Decor
With the end of the summer season and the approach of the Fall season and before the beginning of winter season most of us begin to change the decor style of all our houses and the interior design too and our interests begin to take the path to what is more fresh and warm preparing for fall season then the cold winter season. All people may be search for making the house in the winter more comfortable; and warmer and the first thing you will think of to make your house warm is your fireplace and its decor.
Fireplace decor is a great thing to do at all seasons of the year and it different types of designs with their advantages and disadvantages the fireplace differ depending on the type of material that fireplace ignite with.
There are three different types of the most famous fireplaces:
And for every fireplace a special style and have a special technique in everything and even in its decor too.
The gas fireplace can burn the gas with the cleaner rate and it produces heat at a lower cost and it doesn’t need chimney so many people is attracted to it in some designs of it and the great shape of the wood fireplace is imitated. Gas fireplaces are other popular alternative to traditional Wood burning fireplaces.
There are kinds of these fireplaces and the best one I think is the gas fireplace with air duct. In this kind the air duct will be via a chimney; or through a tube to make the matter easy it’s very famous the flame of this kind is yellow; and this make the beautiful appearance. We ill help you to chose the Fireplace Types For Fall Decor to buy.
Electric fireplace decor:
In terms of saving the electric fireplace is the best in the market as well as being easy for installation and use; they come in modern forms to fit the modern homes with remote control and fire effects to increase the appearance beauty. Because there is no real flame inside an electric fireplace; they employ a “fake” flame to give them a lifelike look and feel. It’s common for the flickering flame to be paired with a crackling “fake” log.
The advantages of the electric fireplace:
- It’s safe from all dangers of vapors and toxic gases.They’re hands down the safest model for homes with small children or pets.
- It’s less expensive than wood and gas fireplace.
- Easy to operate and transport from one place to another.
- Electric fireplaces are highly customizable. In addition to a number of sub-models of the fireplace itself, the flame; and fire effects can also customize it fast.
- Also it don’t require the usual maintenance, such as tasks like chopping wood, cleaning the chimney, or inspecting the gas line.
- Most new models come with a remote to increase or decrease temperature as well as to turn the fireplace on or off.
Best Fireplace Types
The disadvantages of the electric fireplace:
- The power outage will make your night cool.
- Fans of classic luxury won’t love the look of the electricity heater.
Wood fireplace type for Fall decor:
You can say that it’s the more classic choice; and it’s not strange that it’s the best in beauty too; because it gives a romantic sense for the place thanks to the flames and burning wood click; and this make sitting around it more than splendid in the beginning of chilling Fall days; and also in the very cold winter nights.
Wood fireplace type for Fall decor:
The wood and coal fireplace give a warm touch at home plus every one love it too and the family is gathering around it so, a striking and elegant decor must be chosen when designing the fall fireplace. You will find two kinds of the wood fireplace … the opened wood fireplace and the closed wood fireplace.
The Classic open wood fireplace: it is made of different materials stony decor; fireplace made of gypsum, marble decor; and red brick decor these fireplaces make the person feel with flowing heat; and hear the sound of wood burning that give a special warm feels.
The closed wood fireplace: it’s the second kind of the fireplace; instead of being opened the fire is covered with a big board of glass; to enable the fire to heat the room with more efficiently; and keep the beauty of the fire with more transporting of the fire to all the room; and it’s more safe if you have children or pets.
The advantages of the wood fireplace:
- This is the most beautiful for the house decor.
- The disadvantages of the wood fireplace
- Try to be check and clean the wood fireplace regularly.
- Its efficiency is less in heating homes because the heat goes through the chimney.
- It needs to remove the ash regularly.
Keep in your mind that the biggest downside to wood-burning fireplaces is cost; and maintenance. They’re expensive to install, buying wood adds up, and professional cleaning you must do it on a regular basis.
There are some famous decor elements of the fireplace that you can add it to your fireplace to make an elegant decor in the form of a huge pyramid from pumpkins and a glass facade with various geometric shapes will reflect the light of fire and beside it there is a great session for comfort and reading will take you away.